Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 1 June 2014

An explosion box for a Boy!!!

Hi Blogger Friends,

You must be wondering why I have been missing in Action for the past three months. Am happy to share with you that I delivered my second Baby girl this feb and since then couldnt find time for blogging. I have been yearning to get back and am slowly trying to... I might be less active in the blog for sometime more coz am still managing to get used to things with two cutie pies around.

But still I have been creating few simple cards n Explosion boxes here n there just to quench my thirst for crafting.

Here is the explosion box I made recently. It is for a fourteen years old boy and wanted it to be a little masculine except for the cake.. Used Kaiser craft stamps for the sentiments inside the box.

Here is the box





Hope you all like it.

I would like to enter this one into a few challenges:

1. Itsy Bitsy challenge - Anything but a card

2. scribblesdesignschallenge - let-them-eat-cake
    Use food/ food related items - Cake
    Color palette - Almost all colors used as ebellishments, paper,cake


3. ladybugcrafts - Something for the boys and/or use your dies
    
Pls leave your comments and suggestions.

Hugs

Catherine 



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on cute little addition your Family Catherine ! Wonderful explosion box,perfect for a boy :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite an amazing creation, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful! I haven't tried the explosion box, yet. Yours is just perfect. :D Also I have candy on my blog with seambinding and G45 paper in case your interested. k
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous explosion box and congrats on your new addition!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs
    Sandy S (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this explosion box! thanks for joining us at scribbles designs!

    ReplyDelete