Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Valentine's Card!!

Hi All,

Here is a Valentine card I created a week back. I always fancy different fold cards.I dont know why. I always end up making simple cards.

And with the very limited tools I have in my Mother's place (Am missing my paper trimmer a lot. I just use scissors for cutting which has always been a difficult task for me).

Here is the card I made for my Hubby for this Valentine's day and hope liked it too.


Entering this card into the following challenges:

1. liastampz challenge- Challenge # 59 - Add a Heart 

2. Cute card Thursday Chellenge- Clever cutting
    MS punch for the sentiment board, Diecutting -Precious hearts Die

3. totallypapercrafts challenge - Valentine / Love 

4. feelingcraftychallenge.- Dies and/or Punches 

5. simon says stamp Blog - Work It Wednesday  - Use Something New 
Have used my new MS punch, New stamp from Krafters Kart


Please leave your valuable comments.

Hugs
-Catherine-

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha - I know what you mean - missing tools - now I just balk at cutting with a scissor!! I love your card and what I love most is that its CAS... very classy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Catherine! Those bow & heart dies are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your card is very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfectly layered card ...must have been difficult eyeballing with the scissors and love the bow hearts!!

    ReplyDelete