Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 December 2018

December DT project for Crafting with an attitude challenge blog

Hey all

Its time for a new challenge over at Crafting with an Attitude Challenge blog.

And here is my DT project for this month. The sponsor this month is  Lemonshortbread digital images and the winner will have a chance at receiving 3 of their cute images.

I chose the image Orchid Lady face for my project that i loved coloring with my Prisma pencils. I actually printed it little big since i was planning on using it other than on a card.
It was a perfect size for a 8×8 inch handmade notebook and here is my 8×8 size handmade notebook for your eyes.

To know more about the challenge, please click here





Please feel free to drop your comments. Your comments keep me going.

See you all soon in my next post.

Hugs
CJ

General supplies used:
- Digital image from Lemon short bread
- Cardstock from my stash
- Prismacolor pencils
- The sentiment is from Kaisercraft
- Archival ink to stamp the sentiment
- Butterfly diecut from stash




No comments:

Post a Comment