Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 March 2015

Firts trial with a Tri shutter card

If you know me already, you must be knowing that I am more of a CAS, simple, one layer card person. Thanks to the team for such a challenge that it gave me a chance to try all new things. Last time, I tried Mixed media on a clock and it was actually a hit according to me.

With that courage, I tried a fancy fold this time -a tri shutter card and the challenge personally here was I wanted it Masculine...


This is the view of the closed card


When the ribbons are opened




The First open

I used a lot of quotes, colored La la land Birthday Marci with Distress inks, attached a ribbon to hold them all together from the back and am done.



Full open view 


Supplies used:

Kaisecraft Texture stamps
Marianne Anja's Large Oval
Fleur De Lis Square

Hugs
Catherine 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous creation Catherine, such an unusual design and very inspirational.

    B x

    ReplyDelete