Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 6 August 2013

A Simple Mixed media Tag !!

I sometimes spend my time in the craft room just doing random things like distressing a piece of paper, coloring some digitally printed image, try stamping with my unused stamps.... Two days back,I wanted to try using the new Sakura Gesso and Modelling paste I recently bought.

I tried inking, applying gesso and then used the modelling paste to create a texture. When I looked at that finally, It looked like a tag. So, Embellished the piece, added a sentiment and converted it into a Tag. 

This is the final result:


Entering this tag into the following challenges:

1. For the love of crafting - Make a Tag
2. Carabbie moments of craft challenges - Anything But a Card 
3. Flutter by Wednesdays - Any winged Creature 

Happy Crafting. Please leave your comments and suggestions. 

Hugs
-Catherine-  




9 comments:

  1. The textures look interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag n textures....nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice play with mixed media..... I hav to try it soon one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW stunning vibrant colors and love the corners
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. That texture is great.Totally love the corner and the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag... Thank you for joining us at "For the Love of Crafting"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete