Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 18 July 2013

A Quick CAS Card!!!!

This is a Clean and Simple Card I tried today. Am normally very poor at CAS.

Completed this card in almost half an hour.

The image is a freebie from Beccysplace. I colored it with my Faber Castell color pencils n for the first time, I love my coloring.

Here is my creation


Entering this card into the following challenges:

1.crafting by designs challenge – Anything goes
2. Addicted to stamps challenges – CAS
3. cas-ual Fridays – Polka Dots
4. crafts and me challenges – Anything goes 

Hugs
CAtherine 

6 comments:

  1. pretty card..liked the gal n coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute..loved the coloring !,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well. Your image is so sweet and I love your colouring. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you placed your image on top of your polka dots! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the sentiment is so apt!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete