Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 February 2013

A File folder style tag holder!

This is a tag holder I created to gift my hubby on Valentine's day. Just wanted to give him something other than a card. Was browsing through Google for ideas. Then decided on Tags. But wanted a holder for the tag. Suddenly I remembered the tutorial post by Priya on Crafters corner challenges. I just followed the tutorial and created my version. 

I didnt want to try out any twist from the tutorial becoz of limited time..He was out of town n had to finish it n keep it as a surprise before he returned home. So I had to complete it last week itself.

So, here is my version of it. 

The Outer look with tags inside 


Looks like this when opened 

Used a Velcro to keep the holder intact when closed

The Box with the Tags. This is will be the sixth valentine's day since In got to know him. So made Six tags.


Front view of the tags. Just added some Embellishment and left it blank for me write my thoughts before I hand it over to him. 


The other side of the tags. Distressed it and added some Quotes.


Hope you all like it. Happy crafting.


SUPPLIES USED:
Base Card stock  Light and Dark Pink), Pattern papers - ITSY BITSY 
Sentiments - Freebie
Flower - Freebie digital image.(printed n paper pieced
Distress Inks -Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick - Priya's Color conception store


Submitting it to the following challenges:
1. papertakeweekly challenges - Hearts and Flowers 
2. Brown sugar challenge - Challenge #28 Anything goes 
3. challenges4everybody- Challenge #13 Anything goes 
4. ITSY BITSY challenge - Pattern paper 
5. Simon says stamp challenge- Simon says.........Have a Heart

Hugs
-Catherine-

15 comments:

  1. This is a super idea Catherine, I may have to try this out on of these days.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag holder and lovely colour. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful creation Catherine!! well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags & lovely creation..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those tags! Great job.


    Thank you for joining Brown Sugar this week and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation and nice idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look so brilliant! :) Fabulous creations! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation my dear, lovely sweet tags:)
    Have a beautiful weekend:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey FANTASTIC Catherine... I have the same pattern paper and you've done some marvelous work with it. So original and so clever! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh Catherine, this is great! Love the colors and the styling you did. You should put this on Anna's Sunday Party next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catherine, what an awesome idea and it is so beautifully done too I love all the tags and the holder. It is so bright and cheerful. Thank you for sharing it hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Catherine,
    nice to see you here! Thank you to be my new follower. I wish you much luck for the candy.
    Your tag holder is a very beautiful idea for this special day and you made it perfectly!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's adorable! Love the beautiful tags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Catherine!
    This is awesome....how very neat this is.
    I can tell you have a lot of talent.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments...and for following my blog!
    I am following your blog now.
    We will keep in touch.
    Take care.
    Debbie
    (from Cuddlebugs)

    ReplyDelete