Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 June 2014

A Quick card using Memory Box Stencil!!!

Here is a card I made in a jiffy using my new Memory Box stencil. I think I almost made it in less than half an hour.

I loved the sentiment a lot. Am wondering why am not able to complete any of my project without my distress inks. The stencil was sponged with Spiced Marmalade and Mustard seed Ink. Added a lattice background and stamped the sentiment and ta...da...Am done....

Here is the card

Hope you all like it.

Am entering this card into the following challenges:

1. Imaginations Online - Anything goes with Distress Inks
    Sponged the stencil with Distress inks, And a white lattice diecut is colored with Fired Brick distress inks.
2. Paper crafting challenge - Anything goes (Closing 25 June)
3. Crafty girls challenges - Anything goes (Closing 25 june)


Hugs
-Catherine-


3 comments:

  1. Love your quick card Catherine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your card ..Its superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great card.Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge
    hugs
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete