Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 June 2014

A Birthday card for a Special Friend!!

Hi all,

This is a card I created for a very good friend of mine.

I wanted to use a Prima doll I colored with Distress Inks sometime back. I wanted to use the colors from the lulupu logo.

Those who are with me would be now knowing my obsession towards Distress inks.. I am not feeling like using any pattern papers and I love to create Backgrounds with distress inks. All my diecuts are cut in white and colored with my favorite inks. Cut the colored image and added some diecuts and my card is done.

Here is the final result:



Entering the card into the following challenges:
1. Imaginations online challenges- Anything goes with Distress inks 
    Doll colored with distress inks - Peeled paint and Evergreen Bough
    Background created with Tumbled glass
    Flowers colored with a mix of Dusty concord and Picked raspberry
    Fence diecut colored with Gathered Twigs
    Pippi butterfly colored with Spiced marmalade
    Banners colored with Mustard seed and Picked Raspberry
   
2. Crafters corner - Stamp-Color-Cut
    Prima Dolls stamped, colored with distress inks, fussy cut and adhered to the card

3. Lulupu challenge - Inspired by new Lulupu logo -Have used the blue in the background and the doll , Yellow and Dark pink in the banner, Orange in the Butterfly

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous,I love the image and all the detail.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully bright and happy card Catherine, I am sure your friend will love it.

    Happy Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Catherine! love the cute banners and the prima doll image is coloured beautifully! Thank you for sharing our logo in your post as well!
    And Thanks a lot for playing along Lulupu challenge #33! good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! So pretty!! Beautiful coloring on Prima doll stamp image.
    Thank you for joining us at New Lulupu Logo color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty your doll is. Love the way u've coloured her. Thank u for joining us at lulupu

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! this is so gorgeous Catherine. Your fussy cutting and coloring looks just amazing ..I love the colors you have used here so vibrant and full of life :)
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu challenge # 33 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Catherine.. this is SO stunning and I really like it. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Lulupu. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb card and fussy cutting ...
    Thank you so much for linking your card at the Crafter's Corner Challenge no#17 - Stamp, Color, Cut...Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete