Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 April 2016

Birthday cards made with a single stamp set

Hi all

Recently joined a Birthday club and am enjoying making cards for the fellow crafters.

I have also decided myself that I will make use of all the stamps in my stash.

Made two cards with a single stamp. I used Kaisercraft Sweet Pea stamp here.


The first card was made using Heat embossing with Ranger Embossing powder on Vellum. Colored with Letraset markers. Used Mist-Ries Ink spray to create the background. The sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping.


The next card was made using the same heat embossing but on normal cardstock and colored with Letraset markers. I created the background spraying some Lind's spray on black cardstock.


Hope yo u all liked it... 

Hugs
CAtherine 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you again Catherine and two posts with some super Birthday cards. In the post below my favourite has to be the middle on with the lovely flowers and Butterfly.

    In this post love both and the pretty Rose and the splattery backgrounds, two totally different looks you have achieved with the different cardstock.

    B x

    ReplyDelete