Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 4 March 2013

Winner - “Darling Treat” - Kukies Basket Kubies

Hi My Dear Friends, 

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your encouraging and motivating wishes on my next step as a DT member of Kukies Basket. I enjoyed reading all your comments. 


I already had started enjoying the experience of being a Design Team member as I made some new friends who share the same thoughts as mine simultaneously motivating each other. Thank you Devika , The director of Kukies Basket for such a lovely chance.   


And, Its time to pick one among you to receive the goodie bag from Kukies Basket. I just wrote down the names from the comments on paper, shuffled and picked one. 


And the winner is, 





Thank you all for the support. Please stay with me in all our efforts @ Kukies Basket. 

Hugs
Catherine 

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! TYSM!! u surely made me feel lucky today:) Thanks catherine, devika and Kukies basket Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey catherine..I have sent you the details via mail. Kindly acknowledge :)

    ReplyDelete