Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 February 2013

A Valentine card I did on request...

To view my Candy Enter Here....

A simple Valentine Card I did on request...


Used an embossed sheet as the Base card stock, corner cut Red scrapbook paper, Sprayed Pink water color on the Spellbinder Tag White diecut.

Embellished them with my favourite Quilled flowers in Red and white . Added a pearl to the Fringed flowers for an extra attraction .

Then had a thought, What a Valentine's day card without a heart. Punched red hearts with Jef small punch and added them to the corners.


SUPPLIES USED:
Embossed Base Card stock ,Jef punches, Scrapbook paper --Local craft store 
Spellbinder Tag Diecuts  - Kukiesbasket



Entering It into the following challenges:

1. Crafters Corner Challenge - Love is in the Air 

2. 2sisterschallengeblog - Color Challenge- White&Red and/or Pink 
3. craftsandmechallenges-Challenge 118 -Your Fav Embellishment 
   I love to embellish my cards with Quilled flower n Pearls
4. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - RIBBON AND/OR LACE CHALLENGE
5. crafts 4 eternity -Recipe challenge-Romance- Inspiration photo 

Hope you all like it.



Hugs
-Catherine-

8 comments:

  1. Awesome creation. I like the quilled flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and loved the simplicity...Thank you for joining the Crafter Corner Challenge#5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Catherine I love the quilled flowers very pretty.I used to love quilling but don't think my fingers are up to it now. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card dear, love its simplicity! thanks for following me, i am glad to follow u too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful & elegant card Catherine!..Love the clean & simple look especially your quilled flowers!

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner" # 5 & Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love your quilled flowers they are so pretty!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so adorable....thanks for palying with us at crafters corner challenge # 5 ---expression of love....all the very best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete